Thursday, April 3, 2014

Superfly 100 Crack

Ever just have the feeling that something is wrong? Me neither, but Wednesday night I stumbled across a post on one of the interweb forums (warning can be dangerous). It was about a crack in a 2011 Trek Superfly 100, which I own. After reading I thought (also dangerous) hey this guy had some of the same problems I am having, clicking noise that seems to have no source, huge leg muscles, extremely handsome, etc. Sure enough right under the seat stay bridge a crack more apparent then my lack of high level grammar courses.
Shit.

So I took to my trusty bike shop Rushmore Mountain Sports (shameless plug). After being treated with the utmost respect, she is being warrantied. The only thing that is slowing down the warranty process is the lack of original receipt, which shouldn't be hard to get considering my uncle owns the shop. They should be sending it in tomorrow. I hope I get a complete new frame or at least matching stay. I don't really want my bike to look like someone just threw up a bag of skittles on the damn thing.  
I'll keep y'all updated on the for-coming events. 

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you liked the "rainbow." You should capitalize your "I" next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog Zach. You have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete