Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Realization


Today it finally hit me, hit me like Peter Sagan's hand on that poor, innocent podium girls buttox. 
I am almost done with high school. *Even though it makes me so sad that I can hardly bare the thought of it.* I am super stoked for the coming years; I will finally get to escape the Iron Fist that they call parenting. Meaning I will get to ride when I want where I want. I know this probably doesn't sound that great or that exciting for all the middle aged adults reading this but it is a first chance at freedom. 

So what is the only thing that will stop me from doing the things that I want to do? This damn ACL tear that I had surgery on about 7 months ago. How did I injure it you ask? From playing soccer, something my parents made me do. I don't even like soccer. But what happened is behind me and I can't really change it. Right as I was starting to feel better and get on the bike again, my parents came up with another great idea. Let's make him go out for track! So here I am being forced to do track and I re aggravate the pain in my knee, putting me off the bike for even longer. GRRRRR 

*Oh how hard it is being a spoiled child from an upper middle class family.*


*Read sarcastically 

No comments:

Post a Comment